Valentin Piëch, PhD
Valentin is a Venture Partner at BioMedPartners who invests in innovative private early- to mid-stage human life science companies that address important medical needs with novel technologies or products backed by compelling science and with differentiated advantages over current treatment options.
- BioMedPartners, Venture Partner
- Founded impact2partners AG
- Investment Analyst and Principal at Nextech Invest
- Private investor in startups and growth companies
- PhD in Neuroscience from the Rockefeller University in New York, Master’s degree in Cognitive and Neural Systems from Boston University, Master’s Degree in Mechanical and Process Engineering from the Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich (ETH)