Jens Eckstein, PhD
Jens is Managing Partner at Apollo Health Ventures whose venture strategy is to collaborate with scientists and entrepreneurs to develop interventions with the potential to prevent or reverse age-related diseases and extend healthy human lifespan.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Thrasos Therapeutics
- Director at Palleon Therapeutics, Decibel Therapeutics, ZappRx, Gladius Pharmaceuticals and
- BioHealth Innovation (BHI)
- Kauffman Fellow and angel investor
- Venture Partner, Entrepreneur-in-Residence, CEO of TVM Capital
- President of SelectX Pharmaceuticals
- General Partner at TVM in Boston
- Found of Akikoa Pharmaceuticals
- Leader of drug discovery programs at Enanta Pharmaceuticals and Mitotix, Inc.
- Board Member of Alios Bioscience, CoNCERT Pharmaceuticals, Enanta Pharmaceuticals,
- SelectX Pharmaceuticals, Rapid Micro Biosystems, Anchor Therapeutics
Advisor and Board Observer to Sitris Pharmaceuticals
Author of multiple scientific publications
Holds several issued and pending patents.