Jens is a Partner at Apollo Ventures whose venture strategy is to collaborate with scientists and entrepreneurs to develop interventions with the potential to prevent or reverse age-related diseases and extend healthy human lifespan.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Thrasos Therapeutics
- Director at Palleon Therapeutics, Decibel Therapeutics, ZappRx, Gladius Pharmaceuticals and
- BioHealth Innovation (BHI)
- Kauffman Fellow and angel investor
- Venture Partner, Entrepreneur-in-Residence, CEO of TVM Capital
- President of SelectX Pharmaceuticals
- General Partner at TVM in Boston
- Found of Akikoa Pharmaceuticals
- Leader of drug discovery programs at Enanta Pharmaceuticals and Mitotix, Inc.
- Board Member of Alios Bioscience, CoNCERT Pharmaceuticals, Enanta Pharmaceuticals,
- SelectX Pharmaceuticals, Rapid Micro Biosystems, Anchor Therapeutics
Advisor and Board Observer to Sitris Pharmaceuticals
Author of multiple scientific publications
Holds several issued and pending patents.